Baron Entertainment is recruiting for a passionate, friendly & caring Security Officer to join the team.
The Security Officer will take responsibility for ensuring that all security and health and safety legislation is adhered to and the relevant policies and procedures are adopted. You will protect and safeguard, guests, employees and the company in relation to all matters involving security, fire and health and safety.
You will assist in implementation, monitoring and review the protective and preventative measures that Baron Entertainment requires, and will work to minimize all losses, occupational health issues, accidents and injuries by adopting a zero-tolerance approach to security, health and safety breaches, whilst at the same time generating awareness of these issues across all layers of the organization.
- Previous experience as a Security Officer
- Valid First Aid & SIA certificates are essential
- Additional Health & Safety, SIA CCTV, Defibrillator or Fire Marshall / Warden training or qualifications are advantageous
- Flexibility to work 12 hour shifts to include day shifts, night shifts and weekends
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Empathy for your guests and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- The finest personal presentation
- Distinctive, professional and warm personality
- Confidence & professionalism in dealing with high profile clients
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply today!