Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Baron entertainmentreserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notification.
Use of website
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the website or the servers and networks that host the website.
- You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the website or the content therein.
- You agree not to use, copy, distribute or commercialize content except as permitted by this agreement, by law or with our prior written consent.
- You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- Baron entertainmentis a service provided by baron entertainment limited ofoffice 111, 22 notting hill gate, london, w11 3je, united kingdom. These terms of service (“terms”) govern your access and use of all baron entertainmentservices so please read them carefully before using the services.
- By using the services you agree to be bound by these terms in their entirety.
- If you are using the services on behalf of an organization then you are agreeing to these terms for that organization and are warranting that you have the authority to bind that organization to these terms. In that case “you” and “your” will refer to that organization.
- You may use the services only in compliance with these terms. You may use the services only if you have the power to form a contract with baron entertainment limited and are not barred under any applicable laws from doing so. The services may continue to change over time as we refine and add more features. We may stop, suspend, or modify the services at any time without prior notice to you. We may also remove any content from our services at our discretion.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the services and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You are responsible for any activity using your account, whether you authorized that activity or not. You should immediately notify baron entertainmentlimited of any unauthorized use of your account.
Your general responsibilities
- Files and other content in the services may be protected by intellectual property rights of others. Please do not copy, upload, download, or share files unless you have the right to do so. You, not baron entertainmentlimited, will be fully responsible and liable for what you copy, share, upload, download or otherwise use while using the services. You must not upload spyware or any other malicious software to the service.
- You, and not baron entertainmentlimited, are responsible for maintaining and protecting your account.
- If your contact information, or other information related to your account, changes, you must notify us promptly and keep your information current.
We reserve all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by us.
Please be aware that we may use any feedback, comments, or suggestions that you send us or post in our forums without any obligation to you.
The technology we use to provide the services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the united kingdom and foreign countries. These terms do not grant you any rights to use the baronentertainment.comglobal limited trademarks, logos, domain names, or other brand features.
You agree to indemnify and hold baron entertainmentand its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim against us arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the site(s), your use of the site(s), your connection to the site(s), your breach of these terms of service, or your violation of any rights of another, including all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such a claim.
Limitation of liability
Except as required by law:
- Neither co.uk nor its partners shall be liable for any indirect, special or consequential costs, damages or losses arising from the event or otherwise in connection with these terms;
- Neither co.uk nor its partners accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by the client or any person on any aspect of any information provided at the event.
- The client will be responsible for any loss or damage arising from their acts or omissions.
- Co.uk will not be liable for any loss of enjoyment, financial loss, damage, cost or expense (including without limitation any property damage or personal injury) suffered by the client resulting from adverse weather conditions or other circumstances outside baron entertainmentinfluence.
- The services are provided “as is”, at your own risk, without express or implied warranty or condition of any kind. We also disclaim any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Baron entertainmentlimited will have no responsibility for any harm to your computer system, loss or corruption of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the services.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will baronentertainmentlimited, its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable for (a) any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential (including loss of use, data, business, or profits) damages, regardless of legal theory, whether or not baron entertainment limited has been warned of the possibility of such damages, and even if a remedy fails of its essential purpose; (b) aggregate liability for all claims relating to the services more than the greater of £20 or the amounts paid by you to baronentertainment limited for the past three months of the services in question.
Amendment of terms
Baron entertainmentreserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. If you choose to use our website, then we will regard that use as conclusive evidence of your agreement and acceptance of this terms of service.
Please review this agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this agreement or any changes to this agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the site or discontinue any use of the site immediately.
Payment, prices and surcharges
- Upon written confirmation from co.uk, a deposit invoice will be issued (50% of the event total cost). If the deposit is not received within 2 days of the written confirmation, baron entertainmentreserves the right to cancel the booking.
- Where less than 7 days’ notice is given, a full payment is required to confirm.
- The balance of the event account is due 3 business working days prior to the event date.
- Additional charges including extra services, consumption bar or time extensions and must be paid on the day of the event.
- Co.uk will use all reasonable efforts to maintain the cost as quoted at the time of the booking. However, baron entertainmentreserves the right to pass on as a surcharge any cost increases due to circumstances outside its control, such as suppliers increasing their costs. Baron entertainmentwill endeavor to notify clients in writing as soon as it is aware of any likely surcharge. However, baron entertainmentreserves the right to invoice a surcharge without notice. If the surcharge is not paid within the time stipulated on the invoice, baron entertainmentwill construe such non-payment as an act of cancellation on the client’s part and the provisions of cancellations &refundsclause will apply.
- All prices are quoted in uk pounds unless otherwise specifically indicated, and payments must be made in the currency quoted. Baron entertainmentreserves the right to adjust prices quoted in currencies other than pound sterling to reflect fluctuations in foreign exchange rates or tariff markets.
- The client must notify baron entertainmentin writing if it wishes to cancel any booking. Cancellations are subject to the client paying the relevant cancellation fee set out below and will be effective only upon written acknowledgement by baron entertainment.
- Cancellation fees: if a cancellation is received more than 90 days prior to the event date, baron entertainmentwill retain or charge a cancellation fee equal to the full deposit (50% of the total cost) as the cancellation fee.
- If a cancellation is received between 46 days and 90 days prior to the event date, baron entertainmentwill deduct or charge 75% of the total cost as the cancellation fee.
- If a cancellation is received less than 46 days prior to the event date, baron entertainmentwill deduct or charge 100% of the total cost as the cancellation fee.
- in addition, the client will be required to pay any cancellation fees imposed by suppliers on baron entertainment, which are not covered by the cancellation fees detailed in this clause.
Change of date
You are permitted to make one (1) change to the date of your booking provided that such change is made no less than 45 days prior to the commencement of your original booking date and provided you choose dates which are of an equal value. Any change to your booking date is strictly subject to availability. No refund will be given if you are not able to change your booking date as a result of alternate dates not being available.
To ensure our maximum efficiency, final numbers must be confirmed with baron entertainmentno less than seven working days prior to the event. This will be regarded as the minimum number for catering and charging.
- The client hereby assigns full release of all images (including visual, audio-visual) or sounds taken by co.uk either on video or any other medium to baron entertainmentor its related bodies corporate, together with the right of reproduction either wholly or in part.
- The client agrees that co.uk or any party authorized by or acting on behalf of baron entertainmentmay use the images separately or together, wholly or in part or an edited version of the images, in any way and in any medium such usage to include promotional and exhibition use and specifically for articles, posters, billboard, television, internet/intranet, radio, trade shows as required or any other advertising medium used by baron entertainment.
Special needs &requests
- Clients must inform baron entertainment, prior to booking confirmation, of any special needs which, if not met, may adversely affect the enjoyment of their intended journey. Baron entertainmentwill not be held liable for any loss of enjoyment resulting from failure to disclose information pertaining to the individual special needs of clients.
- Clients must advise baron entertainmentin writing of any special requests, e.g. diet or facility, when the reservation is made. Baron entertainmentwill, if reasonably possible, arrange for the request to be fulfilled.
- Any additional costs incurred by baron entertainmentor its suppliers, agents, contractors and service providers in accommodating the special needs and requests of clients may be charged to the client. Baron entertainmentwill inform the client of any such charges prior to making the necessary arrangements.
- Force majeure eventmeans any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of baron entertainment(including, without limitation, acts of god, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident, war or threat of war, sabotage, terrorism, piracy, civil disturbance, or requisition, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, alteration or cancellation of scheduled air services or other untoward occurrences).
- If baron entertainmentis affected by a force majeure event, baron entertainmentor its local agents, shall notify the client as soon as reasonably practicable of the nature and extent thereof.
- Baron entertainmentshall not be deemed to be in breach of these terms of service or otherwise be liable to the client or any other person, by reason of delay in performance or non-performance, of any of its obligations in these terms of service to the extent that any such delay or non-performance is due to a force majeure event.
- Clients who have any cause for complaint during the event must immediately notify co.uk, where possible in writing, to give baron entertainmentthe opportunity to remedy the complaint.
- Co.uk will not accept responsibility for complaints received more than 14 days after the occurrence of an event leading to the complaint.
Both baron entertainmentand the client will use alternative dispute resolution procedures to resolve disputes prior to resorting to legal proceedings.
Baron entertainmentmay disclose the client’s personal information to its suppliers for the purpose of arranging and booking the client’s event. The client’s information may also be disclosed to related companies of baron entertainment, and to agents, contractors and service providers who act on behalf of baron entertainmentor who provide goods or services to baron entertainment. Baron entertainmentmay use the client’s information to inform them of additional products and services which may be of interest.
Governing law the agreement and these conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of england and wales.
In accordance with the digital millennium copyright act of 1998, baronentertaiment.co.uklimited will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the baronentertainment.com service and/or the baron entertainmentwebsite (the “site”) if such claims are reported to baron entertainment limited in the manner identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the site by completing the following dmca notice of alleged infringement and delivering it by postal mail to the address below.
Dmca notice of alleged infringement (“notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the url of the link shown on the site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
Include both of the following statements in the body of the notice:
“i hereby state that i have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“i hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that i am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this notice, with all items completed, to:
Baron Entertainment Limited
22 Notting Hill Gate
London, England, W11 3JE